The Ultimate Baked Cheese Board
Originally inspired by fan favorite pairings from Boarderie’s award-winning cheese and charcuterie boards, these ready-to-bake, hand-made pastries each feature a unique fusion of elevated flavors that reinvent the classic baked brie in a way that is fun, sophisticated, and surprising. In other words, these are not your grandmother’s baked bries!
Boarderie believes that two cheeses are better than one, and that’s why each pastry features a classic French brie paired with another decadent, artisan cheese. These spectacular duos are balanced by sweet and savory accompaniments and draped in delicate, buttery pastry dough…what could be better?
Pastries arrive individually wrapped, frozen and ready-to-bake in a keepsake acacia wood board. Simply pop the oven-safe baking trays in for 20 minutes at 400-425 degrees and they’re ready to serve.
Acacia wood serving board can be kept and reused.
Includes 4 one-of-a-kind flavors:
BLUEBERRY, VANILLA & GINGER: Sweet and rich blueberry vanilla goat cheese pairs perfectly with tangy Thai crystallized ginger and a touch of honey atop a creamy classic French brie (8oz pastry).
TRUFFLE, FIG & ORANGE: Luxurious, savory truffle cheese folded in with authentic Turkish fig and candied orange atop a creamy classic French brie (8oz pastry).
CHOCOLATE, ESPRESSO & RASPBERRY: Boarderie’s twist on a classic French dessert, featuring an authentic red berry milk cheese blended with dark chocolate, espresso, raspberry preserves and candied oranges atop a creamy classic French brie (8oz pastry).
ROSEMARY, SUN DRIED TOMATO & TANGERINE CHILI OLIVE: The perfect fusion of Mediterranean and classic French, a harmony of rosemary asiago, tangerine chili marinated olives, sun dried tomatoes, red pearl peppers and a drizzle of balsamic glaze atop a creamy classic French brie (8oz pastry).
- Four individually wrapped, ready-to-bake pastries
- One small jar of honey
- Reusable acacia wood board (9in x 9in)
HOW IT SHIPS:
- Pastries ship with frozen Nordic Ice packs which may thaw slightly in transit. Ice packs can be refrozen and reused to keep things cool for up to 48 hours.
- Expect pastries to arrive chilled. Pastries are shipped frozen and may thaw in transit. They can be baked thawed or frozen.
STORAGE & BAKING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Pastries can be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months before baking and can be baked from thawed or frozen.
2. Remove your pastries from the board and remove the protective plastic seal from each individual baking boat. Pastry-filled baking boats are completely oven safe! (The larger wood board is not oven safe).
3. To give your puff pastry a beautiful glossy finish, you can brush the tops lightly with egg wash (this is completely optional, your pastry will have a beautiful shine either way).
4. Pre-heat oven to 400-425 degrees. Reduce temperature by 50 degrees for convection oven.
5. Place the entire pastry-filled baking boats in oven for 20-25 minutes or until the top of your puff pastry is golden brown.
6. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before enjoying.
Food Allergy Notice: Please be advised that food prepared by Boarderie may contain: milk, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts, & tree nuts.